Monday, April 12, 2010

Shopping Spree!

Now, what is better for celebrating a little weight loss, turning the big 2-5 and two months is France? Well, shopping of course! I have not been able to afford, or been particularly motivated to buy, new clothes (well, a lot at one time at least) recently, so it was great to have so many excuses to do so when I was in Oregon (and again, tax free!). I was very happy to find a flattering, yet sexy bathing suit, especially since I just bought the top and already had bottoms to match! Now, the picture really doesn't do it justice, it's really more...
I also got my flight outfit, just need some new
leggings, kind-of a look like this, but with flats instead of flip flops. I got some adorable sandals and a new brazier as well. I had figured that since losing some weight that I would possibly need to be re-sized. You can imagine my astonishment when the woman at Victoria's Secret told me I was two cup sizes bigger than I thought I was. WHAT?! Have any of you ladies been in there lately? I went in there wearing a bra I had bought a few years ago (I clearly needed some new ones!) from them and it sort of fit and then she gives me this huge bra, and it fit perfectly! Now, I know I haven't grown there, or had any plastic surgery without my being aware. So, I'm fairly certain they're vanity sizing their bras now! Alex argues
that it's not really "vanity sizing" as much as ego boosting for the husbands, but still. Anyone think they have a small bra size? Well,
head on over to Victoria's Secret and you'll get quite a surprise!

On top of my fun new wardrobe I also got an early birthday surprise from my mom...I am SO excited for it to get here in a few weeks!! I will do a post with actual pics of me, and it, when it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment