Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dreams and diaper bags.

I'm very excited that Alex and I got to go the our adoption meeting tonight, but part of me just feels that much more saddened because it's just cementing how much I want this. I want to be our family of four with our twins, or young siblings (I have my reasons, and for whatever they are when I picture us as a family it's with two little boys that look just alike. Not sure whether that's God's will or not. We'll see. Very open to girls/ boy and girl, whatever. The picture in my head is two little boys though...) and we just have so long to wait.

So, instead I'll pray that Alex's book
is a smashing success bringing in lots of money that we can use towards the house and adoption and in the meantime I'll keep researching twin carriers (can you IMAGINE using this!?)

The sling option looks MUCH better!

And my favorite diaper bags(It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake bag, vintage inspired. Literally perfect for me...but alack, it's $350 so thankfully I have YEARS to find a great deal on one on craigslist or ebay!) as a welcome distraction...Bargain hunting helps me relax...

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I love that you have been bitten by the baby bug...they really are the best thing you will ever do!

    ReplyDelete