Thursday, February 11, 2010

Utter Exhaustion!!


Not sure if anyone is missing these posts, but I have been! I haven't posted in about a week, naughty me, because this whole week has been preparing for my last window at Mignonne! I wish this were a "Wordless Wednesday" because I am so exhausted that I don't know how good of a post this will be!

I have been going straight from nannying to Mignonne to work on the windows everyday this week and I finally finished them at midnight last night! It was totally worth it though and I feel very proud of my work and myself and how far I've come in the past four months. When I'm feeling more up to it I'll do a comparison of the first and last windows, it's drastic!

Here are the pics of my last window I designed, I wanted them to be very much like candy and Spring and obviously that coincides perfectly with Valentine's Day!
I am cooking up something exciting for where my next windows will be....more to come later ;)


*More pics can be found on my flickr page @: http://www.flickr.com/photos/-rebekah-

1 comment: