Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our bucket...er, "bottle" list?

The more we've been talking about someday being parents, or even sooner homeowners, we've been talking about what we want to do before that time. Here are a few of the top contenders:

*Live in a foreign country for some amount of time
*Traveling to every continent (would be willing to skip Antarctica...)
*Road trip across the US and back.
*A few risque things parents ought not to
do...
*Jello shots? I know, nasty, but I've never done them! Alex says this is something I should have done in college, but I would settle for before 25 (happens in May!) I have a whole different list for that event rife with immature things I most likely should have already done...
*More concerts
*More backpacking (although the 200 miles on the PCT did quench that desire a little...)
*Alex wants skydiving on the list, but I'm terrified about dying when flying regularly, how the heck am I going to feel WHILE JUMPING OUT OF A PLANE?!?!


That's just a start, it's certainly something to think of! I know that there are things we all wish our parents hadn't done while they were parents. This list should lessen that embarrassment/ raise the "cool" quotient someday!

2 comments:

  1. I FORGOT ABOUT JELLY SHOTS! that's funny.

    Great list. Jode and I do this every so often too. Maybe I will post ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha I love that "shoo" picture with the stork! I'd be happy to help you cross the jello shots off the list, and any other things in the "immature partying" category that we missed out on while being total nerds :) Miss you, I'll call after work tonight!

    ReplyDelete